Reef Magic back to business

Hi all,

With myself being away in Vietnam enjoying a holiday with my wife and with the sad passing of Damo's mum while we were away we have obviously been very quiet over the past weeks. I'm glad to be back in Australia & Damo's ready to get back into it and getting back to what we love to do... catching fish.

We have had mixed reports from friends on the game fishing front but the kingies are really starting to fire up.

Some early marlin being caught but not in numbers at the moment but that warmer water will soon flow through when the nor Easters start to push in. This will see bait hold and we think a better year off Sydney while the water holds.

Port Stephens will this year again be weather and current dependent but with good catches up north now it looks good for the up coming season.

Damo will be at Narooma over xmas chasing the reds & kings & is then heading north to SWR around new year fishing and will keep me informed on those fish moving south for the season. If your up there I'm sure he would be happy to catch up with anyone and share some knowledge or a beer.

We hope everyone has a safe and merry Xmas and get stuck into some PB's over the holiday period & we hope to see a few raiders on Reef Magic over the coming months. We will be out next weekend & Damo will put a report up to let you know what's happening.

If you want to book a day out give Damo a call on 0407113349 for available dates in either Sydney or Port Stephens.

Cheers

Mike

Hi guys, sorry to hear about Damos mum..I have herd some good things out of Sydney and I am looking forward to catching up with you guys again..i will get in early and book the return trip again mike from Port Stephens..I had a ball this year with you guys and look forward to the next catch.. :thumbup: MERRY Xmas :1fishing1: