Forster 04/01/2012

Benji-martin

Hello everyone

After spending day 9 fixing the boat up i was keen to get out and have a fish the next day. We picked the boat up in the mornning and than I thought it was time to go and catch done whiting for a few hours. I brought some live worms and headed down to main beach and fudged the corner where it meets the breakwall. Got down there and first cast got s nice whiting. It was legal length but had no meat on it do decided to let it go. This went on for about 2 hours with some small and some legal but skinny as. I finally god manage a nice one which had a nice bit if meat on it which came home for dinner. That fish was caught on the last price of bait so cleaned him up and went home.

Martin

Edited by mrsswordfisherman
Date corrected in subject line

Hello everyone

After spending day 9 fixing the boat up i was keen to get out and have a fish the next day. We picked the boat up in the mornning and than I thought it was time to go and catch done whiting for a few hours. I brought some live worms and headed down to main beach and fudged the corner where it meets the breakwall. Got down there and first cast got s nice whiting. It was legal length but had no meat on it do decided to let it go. This went on for about 2 hours with some small and some legal but skinny as. I finally god manage a nice one which had a nice bit if meat on it which came home for dinner. That fish was caught on the last price of bait so cleaned him up and went home.

Martin

Fished for whiting on nye , never seen so many small ones in 40 years of fishing .All the whiting were small are skinny like your ones .