Squid Squid and more Squid?

dhype

Hey Raiders

With all the squid around at the moment went out for a quick squid bash this morning at Botany with my mate Pete.

The carpark and the Bay was very busy...to my suprise no one at the squid grounds! Goods start already! :biggrin2:

Over the next few hours we landed plently of squid including one of the biggest squids i have ever seen... the pictures below do not do it justice! Easy a few kgs!

The squid came in at a steady pace and by the end of our session we had plenty of jew/king baits and a great feed tonight! :thumbup:

Went to downrig a few squids but no takers... buggered home before the winds picked up.

Quick session with good results... only bad thing was we lost a $30 jig each...OUCH! :05:

Till next time! Happy squidding !

Cheers

Trung

post-10545-052694900 1325910401_thumb.jpg

post-10545-068565300 1325910413_thumb.jpg

Great catches mate. Love squids.

if you love eating / catching squid there is no better time than now to hit them.. more squid about than i have encountered for a long time! Great thing is that they are hitting the jigs all day so no real need to be out at the crack of dawn.

Trung

well done with the squid i have never really targeted them in the bay but if there are so many of them

around just wandering if you would mind sharing as to where to get them in the bay. Thanks