Striper Seaswirl

markmako

Hi Raiders,

Just wanted to get an idea if anyone has owned or trialled a Striper? I've been looking at the centre console range and the look like they are finished a lot better than the Australian equivalent CC's. How do they ride, is it a decent hull, etc.

And more importantly, how do you get around the issue of the beam being greater than 2.5m (I think it's 2.59m which is very beamy).

Thanks in advance

Mark

Hi rodlox, I was looking at buying from here. The 2105 CC seems to be the ideal option.

Bill, what do you mean about the implications in the event of an accident? I understand that you need a permit to tow a boat if the width of the trailer exceeds 2.5m so I thought once you had this permit then everything would be fine. I clearly need to do a lot more research on it as I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to the US style of boat, i.e. large beams.

Thank you to both for your input.

As Bill correctly said the Seaswirls are nice boats but there are much better options if your willing to import.

We have a Robalo R235 and the fit out and build is exceptional, I have owned and been in many production glass boats that are made over here (cruise crafts etc) and the Robalo is streets above. Your Gradys, Pioneers etc are also very well built.