Botany Bay 19/2

quintrex480

Yep i was out yesterday, bit a late start and with no luck on the squid i was forced to go with yakkas, nothing all morning except for one rat...

Did see a couple seals sunbaking at mol. pt, must be alot of bait in the bay now would think that would heat up the fishing?

ps. Big thankyou to quintrex480 for all his help! i will start landing squid one day! after that, bring on the kings!( its good to be optimistic right :yahoo:)

Yep i was out yesterday, bit a late start and with no luck on the squid i was forced to go with yakkas, nothing all morning except for one rat...

Did see a couple seals sunbaking at mol. pt, must be alot of bait in the bay now would think that would heat up the fishing?

ps. Big thankyou to quintrex480 for all his help! i will start landing squid one day! after that, bring on the kings!( its good to be optimistic right :yahoo:)

Hi Taleb87,

I was out too, I think I saw you, but wasnt sure. Should have come and said hi - next time.

I picked some good sized squid, too good to use as bait. Still DR the smaller ones all along the coast for zero, so your not alone.

Hi Taleb87,

I was out too, I think I saw you, but wasnt sure. Should have come and said hi - next time.

I picked some good sized squid, too good to use as bait. Still DR the smaller ones all along the coast for zero, so your not alone.

Yea feel free to mate.

I actually got no hits whilst trolling, only got the rat anchored up you can guess where, was probably a fluke.