another night on cronulla beach

kassin01

hey everyone ,went again last night me and my mate to cronulla beach ,and it was another amazing night ..a lot of worms and a lot of fish.stayed there nearly 4 hours and to be honnest was no time even to light up a ciggi ..endup getting 30 between whiting and bream

post-22323-045213700 1329971778_thumb.jpg

Love your work Pilchard - that's one hell of a good haul.

Hey - from the posts you've put up it seems to me that you're catching your worms at high tide. Is that right?

If so I'm amazed as in all my worming years I've only even had success at or around low tide.

Love your work Pilchard - that's one hell of a good haul.

Hey - from the posts you've put up it seems to me that you're catching your worms at high tide. Is that right?

If so I'm amazed as in all my worming years I've only even had success at or around low tide.

hey mate ,thanks for your comments ...yes i do catch worms arround high tide but they not big worms as when it's low tide ,some times i go a day be4 when im planning to go fishing just for catching worms and i keep em fresh for the next day.anyway at cronulla you can always catch worms dosent really matter if it's low or high tide .cheers

• 1 month later...