Fishin in the Wet - Botanty Bay

With a window of opportunity yesterday whilst the kids were a party, Coyote and I we hit the water and actually didn't get too wet considering. We wanted to bash the upper reaches of the Wonny but the massive amounts of dirty water prevented that, so we headed out in the bay to find some clearer water....

We managed to find a few on surface still and on plastic - best breambo's went 32.5cm....still had fun in tough conditions.

post-4925-020552600 1330810097_thumb.jpg

post-4925-046985600 1330810115_thumb.jpg

post-4925-024753500 1330810136_thumb.jpg

A few of the boys on here asked me to put a pic or two of my new rig on the water.... forgot to take a pic of the rear casting platform....

post-4925-048792800 1330810151_thumb.jpg

post-4925-028525100 1330810165_thumb.jpg

Tight lines

Great fish there Poddy Trapper and good on you for getting out in the weather. I decided to give this weekend a miss due to the amount of fresh in the system. I was also planning to fish the oyster leases in WB. Seeing those bream makes me regret that decision. Love the boat too, I bet it is nice and quiet on the water when throwing SPs and surface lures about.

Cheers Paul

cheers boys...I reckon could be even harder this weekend though....I had to fly out of sydeny yesterday for work the whole system was as brown as...

We fished the shallows over around towra on the run in....thinking that they flush pretty well and and would be as effected by the brown or fresh as much.

We love the boat suits me to a tee....hit the flats with the leccy, great sounder, live well, casting decks front and rear.....and when you need to get somewhere fast (or just show off) crank up the 150 opti and you're away.....then on the family side the removable ski pole and bimini comes in really handy for wake boarding and biscuiting days....I am just limited to estuary work though, profile is little low for offshore still you can't have everything...

Hodgey - can't wait to get down there again....long overdue....