Sydney Harbour Kingie spots

rjc123

Hey raiders,

Haven't posted in a while and i can't believe it, its been about a month with NO FISHING! Unbelievable... Anyway, I don't fish the harbour by boat often but a mate has bought a boat and wants me to take them out. The Kings should still be around. I am wondering where my best chance at getting him onto some Kings, Bonito, Salmon etc.. are? The markers are always good but some are more productive than others. Bait grounds would be fantastic too! Any spots for the bread and butter species like Bream, Flathead, Snapper etc would be fantastic too!

Cheers, Tom

Hey raiders,

Haven't posted in a while and i can't believe it, its been about a month with NO FISHING! Unbelievable... Anyway, I don't fish the harbour by boat often but a mate has bought a boat and wants me to take them out. The Kings should still be around. I am wondering where my best chance at getting him onto some Kings, Bonito, Salmon etc.. are? The markers are always good but some are more productive than others. Bait grounds would be fantastic too! Any spots for the bread and butter species like Bream, Flathead, Snapper etc would be fantastic too!

Cheers, Tom

I think a popular spot is the wedding cake in clifton?

There are still alot of good fish around to be had by the keen fisho's willing to fish in all conditions. I havent fished for nearly 3 months now, and Greg nearly 2 months due to the boat requiring a huge service with parts having to be imported from the US. But by all accounts and numerous phone calls I get from fishing mates with weekly updates, there are some very, very good fish to be had. Cant wait to get out. Pity the motor is still out of action for another 2-3weeks :ranting2:

Dan

Edited by Dan and Greg