Off to tangalooma

jenx

Hi raiders,

off to tangalooma today to escaqpe the rat race and hopefully wet a line. just moved to brissy and have left my faithful waters of botany for something new.

weathers pretty rubbish...rain and overcast....ferrys takin a bit to leave so id thought id drop a post to kill some time.

loaded up with a few bags of sp's, few bait jigs, and a few spin outfits.

will drop another post in a few days ...hopefully with photos of fish!

Another Dead Day On The Bay.....Is a saying ive had for years but i love the place also. Ive been to tangalooma and will never forget walking along the beach towards the shipwrecks and all hell broke loose with COBIYA smashing bait fish on the surface ,then came the kings,then came small yellowfin tuna,then the dolphins smashed the lot of them...i looked behind me to say DID YOU SEE THAT but there was no one around.

hi guys

wasnt a bad day out...nothing big , but caught a few fish i havent seen before...a lizard fish and a long tom...

not sure if they are the real names but thats what the locals call them

1st long tom got caught in the tail and tangled the line...2nd one put up a good fight and jumped out of the water a few times once hooked...got him in tho...lots of teeth on both of them...lots o

both lt's were caught on a 4" white shad with a silver back...near the most northern wreck....by the end of the session the sp was a mess...

post-18948-075198400 1332324534_thumb.jpg

post-18948-012054500 1332324620_thumb.jpg