Hacking today

Shane76a

Gday raiders

Was out for the very first time on the hacking today.

Had plenty of hook ups with only 2 keepers (bream). Headed out around 0530 from grays, all good to see a nice small line up at the ramp.

Headed around to the Lilly pilli settled up to target some holes, but so much rubbish and weed on the surface, up the anchor and moved around near Wallys wharf, had some fun there, plenty of small pinkys, and HEAPS OF RAYS.

also to our amazement was a the resonable sized turtle interested in the anchor. Silly bugger!!!

Left here and headed to gunamutta bay, had some good hook ups but was on real light gear, so a few snap offs. Landed the 2 keepers here, we're on the 26 and 28cm.

Great to see that he hacking seems to be firing a little more compared to the wet summer, water was allot cleaner which is great. I borrowed my mates boat, so usually I am shore bound, unfortunately I have to say, the strike rate and action on boat vs land in the hacking is far better.

Have a great weekend all. P.s: there's plenty of marine monitors out on the water, so do be careful and don't be silly.

Shane