Weekend Yellowfin Report

Well the fishing is slow at the moment with the only yellowfin off Sydney that we heard off was caught by PHGFC boat Spicey Sardine who came across a good patch of 50+kg fish while cubing and landed one.

With Reef Magic out of the water at the moment getting her yearly service & maintainence i had a chance to head to my home town Narooma for a few days off.

While the reports off Sydney were slow it's only a matter of time as the fishing down south is just hotting up. Local Narooma longliner Fisco had been catching good size fish out on the 1000 fathom line but the weather had kept all the smaller boats inside over the last couple of weeks. But this weekend had great conditions with a lot of boats getting out and into the fish on Saturday, many of the fish were 20kg models with a few bigger fish being lost.

The currents are looking great for fish off Sydney very soon & if the weather is good this weekend I expect things to start picking up. Hopefully we can get Reef Magic back in the water by Wednesday & get her back in action.

We have plenty of days available so if your keen give me a call.

Cheers

Damo

Hey Damo thanks for the report,

My bday is coming up in may and want to do a charter with some of my mates.

What weekend dates do you have avaialable in May?

Cheers, Stan

Hi Stan,

For weekend days during May we only have Sundays left which are the 13th, 20th & 27th.

You can still get Saturdays in June if you would prefer a Saturday.

Cheers

Damo

Damo

Im heading down south to bermagui for 12 days in a weeks time. I have been fishing bermagui for years chasing Kingies, Snapper and have been doing pretty well. This year ive decided to start chasing some bigger fish out wide. Ive got myself a few good set ups and ive already got a few places in mind to go try my luck for some tuna.

What sort of range or distance am i looking at to hit the 1000 fathom line down there.

Dave