Pfuelger trion 2-4kg 7 foot 1 piece rod

slam354

Gooday Raiders

I went fishing today for flathead throwing some lures around unfortunately didnt get any fish.As I dont lure fish that often and am not familiar with all the characteristics of my new rod can someone tell me what the maximum lure weight rating would be for this rod.I dont want to overload the rod with a heavy lure.Today I was using squidgies between 6 and 10 grams and it felt okay.Your thoughts would be much appreciated.I am sure a lot of you own the same rod.I coudnt find any information on the Pflueger website in regards to this.

Cheers Steve

Gooday Raiders

I went fishing today for flathead throwing some lures around unfortunately didnt get any fish.As I dont lure fish that often and am not familiar with all the characteristics of my new rod can someone tell me what the maximum lure weight rating would be for this rod.I dont want to overload the rod with a heavy lure.Today I was using squidgies between 6 and 10 grams and it felt okay.Your thoughts would be much appreciated.I am sure a lot of you own the same rod.I coudnt find any information on the Pflueger website in regards to this.

Cheers Steve

hi buddy, i have 3 of those rods and regulary enjoy throwing 20g raiders at mack tuna,salmon and tailor..

you can also throw around 2-3g bream lures no worries..

i have found that when using the 20g lures its better to have 6lb braid and use the 4ib for the bream.

good luck and have fun.cheers..austral

:1fishing1:

Great for Bream and Flatties. Just a good all round rod wheteher your light line sp or bait fishing. Handles anything up to about 25g easy

Edited by mack attack 79