Custom fibreglass swim platforms

bisso

Hi all,

i have a Regal 242 Commodore cruiser. I was hoping the knowledgeable folk might point me in the right direction to a good fibreglass manufacturer who can make me up a custom fibreglass swim platform to attach to the stern on my hull. the factory one is a little tight for space and would really like to utilise the space a platform provides. they are available from the US but i'd rather keep the dollars and jobs local... thanks in advance. pics attached showing before and after so you know what i am looking for..post-1143-095677500 1336565786_thumb.jpgpost-1143-002786400 1336565813_thumb.jpg

Try spits fiberglass at Taren point, they did some insurance work for me ( only a 5 meter boat) but that looks like that would be Right up their ally.

Nice boat. You must have fun towing that.

Hi, we have used Fibremarine and BCR fibregalssing in the past to do this sort of thing with good results.

Cheers,

Huey.

Thanks huey,

Can you PM or post their contact details please.

Thanks

Try spits fiberglass at Taren point, they did some insurance work for me ( only a 5 meter boat) but that looks like that would be Right up their ally.

Nice boat. You must have fun towing that.

Thanks for the lead. can you give me their contact details please!

Thanks Again.