Fishing Buddy/ Groups?

gianniz

why not ? I'm kinda getting sick of same place. Also my buddy is to drunk to fish with me :(

So if you have a great spot and want a buddy, let me know. I'm on full time holiday so i'm very flexible :)

I know how to fish and keep a great conversation so hope to meet other keen fisho :)

Hope to wet a line with you soon :)

Mark

What area do u fish?

Teach me how to get on full time holidays? Without being on the doll though.....

Hey mate, im going fishing tomorrow morning.. early.. which suburb do you live in and where do you usually fish?

Updated my area :)

I normally fish in palm beach, it's bit of a distance but the place is safe, has lights and not too busy. It used to be very good for calamari, salmon and talior and occasion other beach fish (though haven't caught a jew yet but did catch a hoodie (i'll call it a hoodie as I couldn't bring it up on the rocks :().

I sometimes go to roseville bridge at night, peaceful place and you can catch good size bream, salmon, tailor, flatty, blue swimmer and heaps of baits :) (discovered this place after trying to catch yakka and hooked a 80cm salmon and same size flatty! lol).

Recently went to akuna bay, peaceful, great crowd, no fish :(

I prefer not to fish in dangerous areas, I have fish avoca rocks since 12 and I classify that place as AMDA (all mighty dangerous adventure) even at the calmest times, and many times I have drove there and walked the beach and drove back home as the sea was scary! lol (I want to enjoy fishing for many year to come)

I haven't fished much down south side but very kean :)

oh I'm normally a afternoon fisho (getting up early in the morning is the reason why I'm on a full time holiday! lol)

Edited by gianniz