Sunday Morning Canoe Sesh

After a few fruitless session in recent weeks, mainly due to the colder weather it was nice to remember what it's like to catch a fish! With the recent rain the water was really dirty with muck an debris everywhere. The fishing was still slow overall and surpirisingly we didn't encounter any bream, only EP's. Pete managed the first one of around 20cm's casting a small plastic hard up against a rock wall. The second one was somewhat of a surprise I was casting a little rev head rigged with a berkley nymph to the inside edge of a marina berth behind a boat and hooked up briefly next to the canoe, next cast to the same place i got another hit, then as I gently lifted my lure from the water right under Petes nose and with a foot of the canoe a fish grabbed it, just breaching the surface as it did, after a short fight a nice EP was slid into the net for a couple of pics :biggrin2: .

Lizard

post-78-1120470485_thumb.jpg

Gday Lizard

Matty and I hit that spot in my canoe a few weeks ago, got a few Eps and bream. Definately seems to be a few around.

Cheers

Brent

P.S Mods, why have I lost heaps of posts on my post count????

Cheers,

The EP's seem to love dirty water and really use it to their advantage to feed.

I'll be checking out that spot again sometime over the next month and hopefully will find a few more.

Lizard

Edited by Lizardboy

Gday Lizard

Matty and I hit that spot in my canoe a few weeks ago, got a few Eps and bream.  Definately seems to be a few around.

Cheers

Brent

P.S  Mods, why have I lost heaps of posts on my post count????

56619[/snapback]

Too many spelling errors! :074:

Matt