Sydney Saturday 12th report

G'day guys,

We we had our first charter yesterday for the season and headed out & got some liveys then headed for the 12 mile. After speaking to another boat that was wider we new we were in for some average conditions during the morning. We pulled some lures & headed wide looking for the temperature break that was on the charts & found it in about 450 fathoms. We set a trail & spent over 4 hours cubing & jigging till dark for zero's. The water temperature is still a bit warm but the fish can't be far away.

Cheers

Damo

We fished that temp break on Thursday for 0's. However there was plenty of sauries about and we had fish busting up in the area. We had 1 bite on the cube mid arvo before we had much surface action. I think we will spend a bit more on the troll out there this week. The action can't be far away.

Good luck to anyone having a crack out there!

Hey guys,

I would like to thank you from all of us on the boat saturday as everyone had a great day despite the fish just not being here yet,we all knew before going that this would probably be the case but were more than keen to try, We aprieciate the effort you put in to give us every oppurtunity to catch a fish and we all thought that you guys took it to heart that we didnt catch.

I would reccomend Reef Magic to anyone that is looking to do this type of fishing as we have been all over australia on charters and found them to be one of the best and more than willing to share knowledge.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

I understand that inshore reefs and ledges, action is best kept secret. However, there is a lot of water off the coast and so much as a report of the temp helps us to save on fuel consumption and the environment.

Look forward to this type of action in the coming season - it feels like this season is going to be a goood one.

Brett

post-3217-036005000 1337296844_thumb.jpg