Mobile Boat/Trailer Mechanic

hughsnews

Hey Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone can PM me a good mobile boat mechanic for the CBD/Inner West area. I'd love to take it to the site sponsor but unfortunately, our trailers lights have completely blown and we don't feel safe driving the boat all the way up there without a working trailer(not to mention the likely hood of getting fined). So any help you guys could provide would be amazing. It's just a 3.7m stacer with a Mercury Seapro so nothing too fancy.

Thanks

\

Hi, I know of some mobile guys but 99% of would not recomend but the reason for this post is due to the boat you have just put the engine in the boot and bring it in. As for the trailer lights, it really can cost more to get the old lights going than just buying a new light board with LED lights that can be collected after the service. The benefit of a light board on a little trailer is it gets removed and never gets wet.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hey Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone can PM me a good mobile boat mechanic for the CBD/Inner West area. I'd love to take it to the site sponsor but unfortunately, our trailers lights have completely blown and we don't feel safe driving the boat all the way up there without a working trailer(not to mention the likely hood of getting fined). So any help you guys could provide would be amazing. It's just a 3.7m stacer with a Mercury Seapro so nothing too fancy.

Thanks

\

I have a light board you can borrow so you can tow your boat to the shop if you like.

I have a light board you can borrow so you can tow your boat to the shop if you like.

Thanks Ron, I might take you up on that offer. Just trying to work out exactly what is needed at the moment and what we want to do. I'll let you know if I need your help. Thanks so much though! :thumbup: