Portable heaters

locodave

You guys are getting soft! Left Mossy Point (near Batemans Bay) at 6.45am on Wednesday having scraped the ice off the windscreen as we left Surf Beach. I was wearing thermal underwear, trousers, 2 skivies, a heavy sweater, a polofleece jacket and a windproof jacket + beanie and gloves. That's nearly more than I wear when skiing! And I was still cold. I didn't warm up til we returned to the ramp at 2pm. Young people today don't know what cold is!!! :frozen:

And we were in a side console boat with minimal protection.

And we hardly caught anything.

Well when we come to the boat ramp from the Hawkesbury at night. I would say around 5 degrees, I am the only one in shorts and in the water placing my boat onto the trailer :thumbup:

simple I have the answer to that. A well stocked fridge, a warm comfy spot for her to read a mag and apush button loo. :biggrin2:

sounds good. Look out you might get a few offers of a cuddle from raiders if your mrs passes ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are getting soft! Left Mossy Point (near Batemans Bay) at 6.45am on Wednesday having scraped the ice off the windscreen as we left Surf Beach. I was wearing thermal underwear, trousers, 2 skivies, a heavy sweater, a polofleece jacket and a windproof jacket + beanie and gloves. That's nearly more than I wear when skiing! And I was still cold. I didn't warm up til we returned to the ramp at 2pm. Young people today don't know what cold is!!! :frozen:

And we were in a side console boat with minimal protection.

And we hardly caught anything.

:Funny-Post: i dissagree with the young people comment though, i have a C/C and fish the batemans area some times. i know what you mean about the ice on the windscreeen but i launch the boat and have to push it over the ice to get it into the water, then traipse back across the ice get into the car park the car walk all the way back threw 5' of snow over then back over ice to get into the boat and then go out fishing and still catch nothing hehe :biggrin2:

you old guys got it easy IMO :thumbup:

now where are these gas fired heating explosion devices sold :thumbup:

When dad used to take us youngsters to the south coast fishing we had to chip through the ice bergs blocking the ramp with our fingernails before licking the black ice off the ramp so he could launch the boat.....