Charter available Saturday the 30th June - Now booked

Gday guys,

We are eagerly waiting to hear what happens today with plenty of boats out and we will be out on Friday. Now that the weather for Saturday has improved we are making it available for charter.

If anyone is keen post back up here or call me on 0407113349. We are happy to organise a group of 5 people if you are a single looking to get out or you can book the boat and head out with your mates (this can be up to 7 people)

The cost is $1750 for the day for the boat (or $350 per person for 5 etc)including all gear, lunch & soft drinks. We leave from Rose Bay ferry wharf at 8am & return at around 7.30pm.

Cheers

Damo

Edited by Reef Magic Charters

Hi Damo,

Have you heard of any mid week reports from down the coast - Bermi or JB. got the leave pass from the misses and i am prepared to travel. Any help would be appreciated and good luck off Sydney this weekend.

Stew.

Hi Damo,

Have you heard of any mid week reports from down the coast - Bermi or JB. got the leave pass from the misses and i am prepared to travel. Any help would be appreciated and good luck off Sydney this weekend.

Stew.

Hi Stew,

Just checked not a lot heard but 1 boat lost 1 big fish & got two smaller ones yesterday. But just had the call that 3 boats are into them off Sydney right now!

Cheers

Damo