Tonight was a bit Hairy!

DejaJew

Hi all

headed out to WB today and arrived with our first line in the water about 3:30pm, tried for a few livies but they were a bit scarce for some reason today and didn't jag too many yellow tail. Not too worry as it wasn't too far down the track and the action began, it was one after the other and bagged 7, the longest being about the same size as myself about 5 foot 10. Most were caught in mid stream on pillies near the top of the tide. cooked up some curry and rice, waited another 20 and no action so we headed home. Enjoy the pics.

post-23584-097444500 1341054686_thumb.jpgpost-23584-051934000 1341054806_thumb.jpgpost-23584-016913100 1341054819_thumb.jpg

well done mate! you did much better than me, I was there last night and they they just weren't around, could not pick them up on the sounder when on previous weeks they'd be everywhere.

but we did manage a mix bag of soapies, breams and flatties, and a massive stingray that took my livie which had me fooled for a big jewie.

great catch mate. I was at jarusalem bay yesterday And yellow tail were in abundance. Caught 15 for live bait and wanted to head down to wb but my mate got a call, is wife went into labor. Spewen. Was reading reports hair tail were going off there in the past week. All good. The wife loves yellow tail. Maybe next time.

great catch mate. I was at jarusalem bay yesterday And yellow tail were in abundance. Caught 15 for live bait and wanted to head down to wb but my mate got a call, is wife went into labor. Spewen. Was reading reports hair tail were going off there in the past week. All good. The wife loves yellow tail. Maybe next time.

We have tried JB 3 times over the past month and only end up with the same result as yourself, that's the beauty of this site I read some posts and went to WB and it produced... Thanks Fishraider!

Well done mate!. Were you on the north or south bank? I was there on Sat evening as well on the north bank. They came on around 5 or 6 for about 1hr then went quiet. We manage to land 3 and lost a few :( but that's hairtailing.

Well done mate!. Were you on the north or south bank? I was there on Sat evening as well on the north bank. They came on around 5 or 6 for about 1hr then went quiet. We manage to land 3 and lost a few :( but that's hairtailing.

We were on the south bank. Glad you got some too.