Clifton gardens

joseph2593

G'day raiders,

Headed out to Clifton gardens today around 12pm.

As I got there I realized that shimano was having an event for children so the wharf was absolutely crowded! Forgot it was school holidays. I was using chicken thigh and SP and didn't even get one decent hit or nibble. By this time

Is was 2pm and the wind picked up so decided to call it quits as the wharf was to crowded and there was no action at all. Might go and give Roseville a go for the first time with all the recent reports!

Cheers

G'day raiders,

Headed out to Clifton gardens today around 12pm.

As I got there I realized that shimano was having an event for children so the wharf was absolutely crowded! Forgot it was school holidays. I was using chicken thigh and SP and didn't even get one decent hit or nibble. By this time

Is was 2pm and the wind picked up so decided to call it quits as the wharf was to crowded and there was no action at all. Might go and give Roseville a go for the first time with all the recent reports!

Cheers

Bad luck mate! Roseville is really on and off. Had a good session on bream and trevs today but it really varies from day to day. Can't go wrong with a run in tide, a bag of prawns up near the overhead pipe thing! Should be bream, flathead and trevs mainly!

Mack attack 79, I've never fished there before but keen to try it out! Where abouts is this spot with the pipe that your talking about? Keen to give it a go soon!

Hi mate,

It's between the main bridge and the boat ramp. Can't miss it. Got my PB jew here as well earlier this year!

went 96cm taken on a live tailor in april

Was a great report to, inspired me to let those big Jewies swim free. After

mack attacks report I have let all Jewies over 80 go.

joseph2593 I have found Trevs in good numbers on SP over the last week in MH.

Was a great report to, inspired me to let those big Jewies swim free. After

mack attacks report I have let all Jewies over 80 go.

joseph2593 I have found Trevs in good numbers on SP over the last week in MH.

Great to hear mate! Got no problems with keeping a few but you always feel good to let them go!

Cheers, Tom

Pacoyo, what SP have you been using for the trevalys?

I like snapbacks 2" grub. Mainly because they can survive choppers and other critters with teeth.

Im sure most smallish grub/fish styles will work.

Just fish as light as you can gear wise.

Edited by pacoyo

• 2 weeks later...