Bloody Winds !

bmar560

Hey Mario,

just checked out your website, you've done a great job, some great pics there and some good reading. I like your first tinny, it was similar to mine, in that it was old but tough and a good boat to learn boating on. Your new boat is a beauty though, although I saw it down the Port that time, it still looks new. See you round,

Ken

Hey Mario,

just checked out your website, you've done a great job, some great pics there and some good reading.  I like your first tinny, it was similar to mine, in that it was old but tough and a good boat to learn boating on.  Your new boat is a beauty though, although I saw it down the Port that time, it still looks new.  See you round,

Ken

58175[/snapback]

Thanks Ken,

I love my first boat, had so much fun with it and it revolutionalize my fishing. When I first had my current boat, I stuffed my prop on the 2nd trip, it could've been worse if I haven't had that small tinny before, there's a lot of difference between alloy and glass and a 6hp with a 40Hp. :biggrin2:

Anwyay I'll add some more stuff to the website as soon as I have some ideas what to put on, now that I'm done with uni and have a bit more free time.

cheers,

Mario