Me Very Unhappy

Mundy

I dont no if this happens to many of you but it frequently seems to happen to me. I be fishing :1fishing1: in the same spot for about 1.5 hours losing my bait to the little buggers when my mothers dinna hooks up and out of the water comes a nice 30cm bream :1clap: . this is all good the part that pisses me off is the guy who was fishing 20m away sees me get this fish so he decides to pack up his gear and moves 19m towards me and starts casting out his line right infront of me. :1badmood: then when i politly ask him what the hell he is doing he procceds to ignore me making me even more pissed. resulting in me moving and ruining a good days fishing.

Yep: nothin' new there! Still, it beats the hell out of fishing from the shore: at least you can move. I remember when we used to do a lot of land-based game it was an UNUSUAL day when the pilchard-tossers didn't crowd you out as soon as they saw you bringing in a bonito, as if standing 20 m away would make any difference...

i know how you feel :(

i hate it when im casting lures around one area and some dipshit decides to sound the area within 10m of me :mad3: :mad3: :mad3:

then anchor back on top of me :ranting2::ranting2::ranting2:

there is not much more you can do other than move. i have tried asking them nicely to move, get nothing, asked agressively to move, still nothing.

save your breathe cause those tools are not worth your time. they are just simply too rude :thumbdown:

i know how you feel :(

i hate it when im casting lures around one area and some dipshit decides to sound the area within 10m of me :mad3: :mad3: :mad3:

then anchor back on top of me  :ranting2:  :ranting2:  :ranting2:

there is not much more you can do other than move. i have tried asking them nicely to move, get nothing, asked agressively to move, still nothing.

save your breathe cause those tools are not worth your time. they are just simply too rude :thumbdown:

57741[/snapback]

Fire up matty.. I think this has happened to all of us. The key ingredient is we catch the fish and they wish they could. They don't understand that sometimes it takes more than location to catch a feed. I fire up at that shit too.. i have a low tolerance for idiots