The Hawksbury!

brecko90

Hey all,

Just stoped by to ask my fellow raiders if there has been any success up on the hawksbury in the last few week, ive heard a few bad things and bad reports around the traps of late so just seeing if i can get a feel for what is going on up there, before i decide to go up next week?

Any info of locations that are firing or not would be great also geaneral chat about the place whould by good.

cheers!

Guest Aussie007

we were catching 30-40 fish each trip i posted where my spots were we went back out there last week for a fat donut managed to find other spots not as productive but still produced fish just look around if u dont catch fish in 20mins pack up and move to another spot keep doing it untill u catch fish than stay where the fish are

If you fish the mouth you should find some fish. Flint n Steal is worth a go for big winter jew and the odd salmon. Similar story at Juno pt but with a few flatties and bream added in. West head also has some good tailor, salmon, trevally and squid. Certainly worth checking out. Burley is a must!