Sydney harbour yesterday

nautica

Hi Raiders,

I put the boat in at rose bay yesterday at about 5 am and made my way to the squid spot to stock up for my houseboat trip next week.

After a couple of drifts had a couple of solid squid in the live bait tank i love the big winter squid. I was very keen to get into the schools of bonnies and sambos that where busting up the day before from the reports. It was nopt going to be the case for me as i could not turn a reel on the troll or see any bird action. So plan b was in action a drift or manly produced 2 nice flatties and a heap of flounders that have been more agressive than i have ever seen. On returning to the boat ramp i was greeted by some F#$King idiot who double parked me in. I had to remove one of the lose polls detach the trailer and drive through the park, I have to admit it was funny getting the fitness class to move so i don't run them over. Oh and to the car that blocked me in am not sorry about the tyre my shoe must of hit your valve and made it go flat. :thumbup: Ohhhhh yeah there are schools of rat kings around manly i don't know the name of the reef its just left of the ferry wharf. They where swimming through my burley trail didn't take a plastic and i was not giving up my squid. Note they are very small like 40 45 cm max

Edited by nautica

Hey Nautica,

I bet the sound of the air leaving the tyre after the valve 'fell off' was more satisfying than a drag going off !

Haha you bet mate i thought i was being kind for only the one tyre, They should thank me :biggrin2:

Edited by nautica