Any problems with pre rigging plastics?

Spooooled

Just purchased some new Zman grubz and they take a while to learn how to rig due to the hardness of the plastic.

if i pre rig my plastics and just leave them in their own packets would anything happen to them? and and how long can i leave them pre rigged, would they last for months if not used?

Thanks

Edited by Spoooled

I have a few zman swimmerz and minnowz pre rigged at the moment. Been 3 weeks and they are the same as they were at the time i bought them. I wouldn't recommend puting pre rigged plastics in the liquid (gulp packet liquid etc...) as they may rust after a while.

Na mate not a prob love the zmans do tuff also put a little dab of superglue to stop the plastic sliding down the hook trust me it stops the frustration later on while fishing

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

I have a few zman swimmerz and minnowz pre rigged at the moment. Been 3 weeks and they are the same as they were at the time i bought them. I wouldn't recommend puting pre rigged plastics in the liquid (gulp packet liquid etc...) as they may rust after a while.

Na mate not a prob love the zmans do tuff also put a little dab of superglue to stop the plastic sliding down the hook trust me it stops the frustration later on while fishing

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks

What jigheads do you use for the grubs ive been looking for a 4gram jighead with a small hook the smallest i could find was from tt which was a size 2 hook?