September/October Long Weekend

ritchie

Hi Raiders!

Thought of a little family outing on the long weekend and decided we should look for a farm stay sort of a place given my son's love for the animals..and yep, you guessed it right, ALL BOOKED OUT! :thumbdown: ..

I know its a long shot, but thought of asking you guys of any good place to spend the weekend with a 3 1/2yr old and missus? Farm stay sorta place would be a bonus but as far as there are some activities to keep the little fella occupied, that'll do us! :)

Any tips appriciated :)

Thank you!

There's a nice place in the middle of Bangkok which would be perfect for you the kid and the missus.

Bungsamran

Cottage type accommodation with City Shopping for the missus a short drive away.

Best part about it? You can fish off your Patio :1yikes:

But i'm pretty sure you were hoping for somewhere in Aus :biggrin2:

Which state/city you looking at?

There's a nice place in the middle of Bangkok which would be perfect for you the kid and the missus.

Bungsamran

Cottage type accommodation with City Shopping for the missus a short drive away.

Best part about it? You can fish off your Patio :1yikes:

But i'm pretty sure you were hoping for somewhere in Aus :biggrin2:

Which state/city you looking at?

HAHAHAHA...Bangkok would've been awsome if we've had a few more days off and afew more $$$$ in the pocket! hahaha

..somewhere in NSW would be good!! ;)

Have a look around my area mate.. I am in Bathurst.. I know there are farm stays around the Sofala area and Mudgee and A real good spot is Windeyer near Hill end.. Some great spots there mate and some great fishing as well... :thumbup:

Thanks for your help guys.. Finally found a place in Nelson Bay/Shoal bay :thumbup: Nice little B&B and walking distance to the local wharves (for abit of fishing, of course!) and other stuff like whale/doplhin watching cruises! Excited and looking forward to it! :thumbup: