Zman Colours for jewies and flathead

Spooooled

For the jewies my preference is the 4" or 6" swimmerz in "Sexy Lady" or "Red Shad". For flatties, the minnowz in most colours will work. I use the darker colours on bright days in clear water, and the brighter colours (pink, green) when the waters a little murky. Whatever ate my 3" minnowz this morning was a real animal... The rod is absolutely shattered! In 3 pieces... I can PM you some spots if your interested? Some other guys nailed an 86cm jewie as i was coming to terms with what had just happened..

Cheers, Tom

For the jewies my preference is the 4" or 6" swimmerz in "Sexy Lady" or "Red Shad". For flatties, the minnowz in most colours will work. I use the darker colours on bright days in clear water, and the brighter colours (pink, green) when the waters a little murky. Whatever ate my 3" minnowz this morning was a real animal... The rod is absolutely shattered! In 3 pieces... I can PM you some spots if your interested? Some other guys nailed an 86cm jewie as i was coming to terms with what had just happened..

Cheers, Tom

yes please if you dont mind Sending me a PM, i was having a look at your rod all i could say was :1yikes:

Edited by Spoooled