Narrabeen Lakes

cheekiifisher

Hey

I fish the lake as much as I can. And lately it's been very slow. Last few times I haven't even caut a fish.

I use plastics in and around the flats.

It will hot up in the next few months.do you use bait or lures? I can give you plenty off pointers on plastics just not baits.

Good luck any way.

Narrabeen should be heating up around now. The flatties are biting around the entrance to deep creek on the flats. A few nice bream and whiting mixed in as well. If i were you, i'd make up a standard mullet rig (float) and head to deep creek. Head around 50-100m upstream, thrown some bread in and fish around it. You should catch loads of mullet doing this. Most are around 2-25cm but last time i got 5 over 30cm biggest 39 and great fun on light gear. Its the best way to ensure you actually catch fish at the moment. Next best bet would be fishing live worms or prawns in the channel at the caravan park. Should be bream, flathead, whiting and tailor atm. Have a go and hopefully they're biting when you do!

Cheers, Tom

Thanks guys going to flick some soft plastics about near the caravan park there normally i get quite a few flatties but have not been there a while so i was not to sure how good it has been. Sounds like i might have some luck down near the van park with the plastics. If not i will have to bait up :)

Thanks guys going to flick some soft plastics about near the caravan park there normally i get quite a few flatties but have not been there a while so i was not to sure how good it has been. Sounds like i might have some luck down near the van park with the plastics. If not i will have to bait up :)

If you are going to flick try around lagoon st side. I have had plenty of fun there.you will need a pair off waders to .

Try along the flats that run back west where it drops away on an out going tide you will most times get a few flattys

Good luck,