JEWGINITY

reubs

Hey all,

It is quickly becoming a consuming passion of mine to land one of these monstrous breasts of a fish but I cant seem to do it! let alone fish next to anyone who is either!... Im based in parramatta so Im looking for somewhere thats perhaps not too far away that I could head down to landbased after work perhaps and wrestle with one of these magnificent specimens...anything will be appreciated, feel free to message me if its not something that you want to share with too many people but im sure they would appreciate it too. any tips on how to rig aswel would be super handy...

I am reading that you want to land some monstrous breasts? This not the right website for you....

:Funny-Post: hahahaha! Plenty of spots in the parra river and lane cove... I'm sure someone else will be able to point you in the right direction unless your keen on Middle Harbour... May be able to help in that case

Edited by mack attack 79

Haha I'm keen as on middle harbour!! I wouldn't know where to start though...when you start looking at the water everything looks fishy...but a push in the right direction always helps...I was down at woolwich wharf the other night and landed some tiny tailor and a small squid but threw them all back, yes squid included, in hope that the fish karma will eventually pay off...threw back an undersized fish out of another blokes bucket too...that'll learn him!

Haha I'm keen as on middle harbour!! I wouldn't know where to start though...when you start looking at the water everything looks fishy...but a push in the right direction always helps...I was down at woolwich wharf the other night and landed some tiny tailor and a small squid but threw them all back, yes squid included, in hope that the fish karma will eventually pay off...threw back an undersized fish out of another blokes bucket too...that'll learn him!

Plenty of spots in MH mate.. I'll flick you a pm with a few...

• 4 weeks later...