How to get under alfords point bridge

Spooooled

Mate, parking is the trick for Alfords. (if you are driving)

I fish there land based at times so if you want a local "guide" PM me.

Otherwise there is a parking bay north bound on the northern side and some parking on the southern side south and north bound. If you know where to go you can also access it via Henry Lawson drive Padstow.

Cheers

Mate, parking is the trick for Alfords. (if you are driving)

I fish there land based at times so if you want a local "guide" PM me.

Otherwise there is a parking bay north bound on the northern side and some parking on the southern side south and north bound. If you know where to go you can also access it via Henry Lawson drive Padstow.

Cheers

The last time a friend and I went by there were no parking/stopping signs on the northern side you mentioned. Assuming you've parked there have you run into any problems with fines?

The last time a friend and I went by there were no parking/stopping signs on the northern side you mentioned. Assuming you've parked there have you run into any problems with fines?

The no parking signs are a recent addition (thank you government). People, including me still park there and I have not seen or heard of anyone fined. If you don't want to take the risk, park on the southern side, south bound and you can then chose to fish the northern or southern beaches (there is a small southern beach, just be careful walking the last few meters).