jewfish

sailfish123

1352364336[/url]' post='460512']

Good stuff Sailfish , thanks for the pic and i hope you enjoyed releasing them or eating them it as its YOUR choice. :) I most likely will not try your spot but its taught me a few things about where Jew may turn up.. Thanks for being a good raider :)

And Mr Jew hunter can you explain a few things as being a member here i am very confused ? When Sailfish posted a very honest post about his catch stating when and where the fish was caught,, he recieved nothing but greif from you in regard to its location and the health of the fish etc , and then you followed and made the comment "Sounds like it will be as busy as Pitt St again.Another good spot ruined". Why is our fellow raider being ostracized for providing truthful information to his members and doing exactly what this forum has been created for ? It appears to me and no doubt others that you may be trying to persuade people against fishing here for your own selfish motives as you are the Jew Hunter and he has found a spot on your turf !! If he caught a leather jacket at Parra Weir you wouldnt say Boo !! As a Moderator your posts on this thread as well as others should remain impartial and not dictate to members on what they contribute to the greater raider forum .

Well done Sailfish,

Great catch from a very flogged area, very impressive!...(shame about the quality of the pic)

Have to agree with GaryO's comments about 'Another good spot ruined'...as Jewhunter said himself 'keep it on topic'.

Corbs

Good stuff Sailfish , thanks for the pic and i hope you enjoyed releasing them or eating them it as its YOUR choice. :) I most likely will not try your spot but its taught me a few things about where Jew may turn up.. Thanks for being a good raider :)

And Mr Jew hunter can you explain a few things as being a member here i am very confused ? When Sailfish posted a very honest post about his catch stating when and where the fish was caught,, he recieved nothing but greif from you in regard to its location and the health of the fish etc , and then you followed and made the comment "Sounds like it will be as busy as Pitt St again.Another good spot ruined". Why is our fellow raider being ostracized for providing truthful information to his members and doing exactly what this forum has been created for ? It appears to me and no doubt others that you may be trying to persuade people against fishing here for your own selfish motives as you are the Jew Hunter and he has found a spot on your turf !! If he caught a leather jacket at Parra Weir you wouldnt say Boo !! As a Moderator your posts on this thread as well as others should remain impartial and not dictate to members on what they contribute to the greater raider forum .

Thanks for your input GaryO.

I am simply stating a fact & have the right to voice my personal my opinion, moderator or not.

People can fish & eat a fish from there if they so wish. As stated it is a personal choice that is up to the individual.

When people post about lining up 10 across from the shore with 5-10 beach rods I doubt that is C&R practice from an area that

the DPI has previously published a press release advising that fish caught in the area could be contaminated & should not be consumed.

As for my own selfish motives. If you had any idea or had even bothered to check my profile you would see that I in fact live 896kms from

Sydney & I really can't see the point in the drive for some C&R school jew fishing.

Good luck to all that enjoy it. It is great light tackle C&R so close to the CBD.

I will never shy away, nor put up with criticism, for using my knowledge to educate people who may be new to the sport & do not know

what is right or wrong or good or bad or what may be best for them.

Thank you for taking this thread completely off topic when I put it back on track.

If you would like to continue this conversation please do it directly to me via P.M.

Topic Closed.

Cheers,

Grant.