Clyde River

Tulz

Has anyone fished the Clyde recently. I'm heading down there with a mate next week. We'll be targeting Jewies mainly so i'd be interested if anyone has had any success chasing them of late.

Cheers.

We had a crack a few weeks back but I was about 3 days after that copped 270mm of rain so it wasn't ideal....didn't connect to any unfortunately.

I had a crack myself 3-4 weeks ago with no luck unfortunately. I thought they must have not been on the bite so came home a day early. When i got home i got a reliable report of jewies being caught that same weekend. This same person has been getting jewies there consistently for the past few weeks.

I fish mainly at night with live baits. the reports of the ones ive heard been caught are on soft plastics, Day time.

Was thinking of giving them a go myself this weekend.

Dave

Yeah I've heard reports of them being caught there the last month.

I normally use live bait as well, normally squid or yakkas but I think I might try some fresh Tailor fillets. Every time I've fished there they have been about so I'd assume the Jewies would be after them. Will also be targeting them with larger plastics.