Jewfish plastics

Tulz

Hi Mate,

Jew on plastics is a pretty broad topic...

I have a few plastics that i prefer for them.

They are:

- Z-man 4" and 6" Swimmerz. In either Red Shad, Sexy Lady or Black Back Shad.

- Squidgy Fish or Shad in the bigger sizes (100mm+) in black and gold, or silver fox.

- Gulp 7" and 5" Jerkshads in Blue pepper neon, limetiger and at times curried chicken and nuclear chicken.

These are the plastics i use the most when going for jew on SP.

It's a challenge but definitely worth it once you get one!

Cheers, Tom

A month back my tally for jewwies on plastics was only 5 this month has been producing a lot of Jews for me and honestly every Jew was almost on a different lure

Just to name a few

Lunker city 3.5 inch in metallic carrot

Gulp minnows and jerk shads 4 in to 7 inch in camo, nuclear chicken, pearl white, lime tiger and Cajun chicken

Squidgies fish 110 m color no biggie

Squidgies 110 mm flick baits evil minnow

Keitech 2.8inch-5inch

If u have a look at these lures they are all different colors .

I have noticed that the jewwies like scents usually gulps or s factor on lures that don't have scent.

Thanks guys. I have a few different plastics I've been trying, with which looking at your comments seem to be on the mark.

7" Gulp jerk shads in nuclear chicken, blue pepper & lime tiger. I find the nuclear chickens to be gun on Snapper.

A range of 100mm squidgies

Tsunami 4" & 6" shads in pearl spot & sea trout. Interestingly, I've have most success (more good hits) on these cheaper Tsunami's, especially when smeared with S-Factor.

Like most lure fishing I think you need to keep mixing it up until you find the lure/lures that works on the day.

I'm heading to the Clyde for 3 days this week so I'll be giving it a good nudge on plastics so fingers crossed I can land one.

I am certainly no expert on this but I think that most placcies work, it seems to me that the change of tide, a bit of structure and the way you jiggle it is most important.

I too like the Z-man swimmerz..Good luck.. :biggrin2: