Bookings for 2013 at Port Stephens

REEF MAGIC CHARTERS

Hi all,

As usual we will be taking REEF MAGIC to Port Stephens in mid January for approximately 3 months during the marlin season. With the best season in years further up the coast with small black marlin there are high expectations that these fish will show up at Port Stephens this year. Its been quite a few years since we have seen small black marlin at the Port but for you that have experienced this type of fishing on light tackle you know how great it is.

The currents are starting to push in and there is plenty of bait on the shelf and more reports are coming in every day of fish being encountered off Sydney & Port Stephens and its only a matter of time till we start to hear multiple number caught.

Last year we had a great season up at Port and we are looking forward to getting back up there, again we will be based at Soldiers Point Marina & you can meet us there or if you are staying in Nelson Bay we can pick up there at the weigh station or the fuel wharf.

All gear is supplied as well as lunch & soft drinks.

We have decided that its time to start chasing marlin off Sydney so we will be out next Friday doing our first charter for the season. We have a few weekends leading up to Christmas free if anyone wants to chase some marlin or even a few of the small yellowfin & albies that are holding out wide at the moment.

Anyway if you have any queries or would like to make a booking please give me a call on 0407113349.

Cheers

Damo

hey mate i will be giving you a ring when i know some dates. but, I will be on my own this time so is it possible to just add to others? as I said when I know some date I will let you know.. if anyone wants to build numbers in early Febuary for port stephens , please send me a PM..

hey mate i will be giving you a ring when i know some dates. but, I will be on my own this time so is it possible to just add to others? as I said when I know some date I will let you know.. if anyone wants to build numbers in early Febuary for port stephens , please send me a PM..

Hi mate how are things? Let me know some dates that suit you & we will try & put a group together for you. I'm sure we can get a group of raiders together.

Cheers

Damo

Hi mate how are things? Let me know some dates that suit you & we will try & put a group together for you. I'm sure we can get a group of raiders together.

Cheers

Damo

I am thinking mid to late febuary mate.. will let you know for sure

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

As usual we will be taking REEF MAGIC to Port Stephens in mid January for approximately 3 months during the marlin season. With the best season in years further up the coast with small black marlin there are high expectations that these fish will show up at Port Stephens this year. Its been quite a few years since we have seen small black marlin at the Port but for you that have experienced this type of fishing on light tackle you know how great it is.

The currents are starting to push in and there is plenty of bait on the shelf and more reports are coming in every day of fish being encountered off Sydney & Port Stephens and its only a matter of time till we start to hear multiple number caught.

Last year we had a great season up at Port and we are looking forward to getting back up there, again we will be based at Soldiers Point Marina & you can meet us there or if you are staying in Nelson Bay we can pick up there at the weigh station or the fuel wharf.

All gear is supplied as well as lunch & soft drinks.

We have decided that its time to start chasing marlin off Sydney so we will be out next Friday doing our first charter for the season. We have a few weekends leading up to Christmas free if anyone wants to chase some marlin or even a few of the small yellowfin & albies that are holding out wide at the moment.

Anyway if you have any queries or would like to make a booking please give me a call on 0407113349.

Cheers

Damo

hi damo hows things pm sent

thanks

I have sent you a text and PM and a inbox...lol I am keen as mate, if you can get me on a charter on the 16th of Febuary.. Text me back mate to let me know... 0413196591

Hi mate.. sorry for the late reply i have had to head to the UK unexpectedly.

The 16th is actually the Billfish Shootout which is the only weekend we don't charter as we fish in the comp.

I will put up a couple of dates for group charters when i get back.

Cheers mate

Damo

Hi mate.. sorry for the late reply i have had to head to the UK unexpectedly.

The 16th is actually the Billfish Shootout which is the only weekend we don't charter as we fish in the comp.

I will put up a couple of dates for group charters when i get back.

Cheers mate

Damo

Thanks mate PM or text me some dates mate and I will have a look.. I have a tight window this year so I hope we can work something out..