Lucked out

bharris

Hi all

Got word that a few bass have been caught in the fresh section of the george's river,so instead of sitting at home decided to give it a shot. Got there around 6.30 tied on a river2sea bubble pop on. Got no action for the first hour,changed to a pontoon 21 crackerjack nothing again.by this time its getting dark so tied a sammy on could see the fish chasing it but not boofing it so put the bubble pop back on they started to smash it but no hook ups,i think partly due to the bubble pop having only tiny treble.still fun watching them smash the popper get wacked. Payback will have to wait till Monday arvo Jews are calling

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Hi all

Got word that a few bass have been caught in the fresh section of the george's river,so instead of sitting at home decided to give it a shot. Got there around 6.30 tied on a river2sea bubble pop on. Got no action for the first hour,changed to a pontoon 21 crackerjack nothing again.by this time its getting dark so tied a sammy on could see the fish chasing it but not boofing it so put the bubble pop back on they started to smash it but no hook ups,i think partly due to the bubble pop having only tiny treble.still fun watching them smash the popper get wacked. Payback will have to wait till Monday arvo Jews are calling

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Nice work where you heading to chase the jews

I seen a couple of dead ones floating in the river around oatley, I was sure they were bass but couldn't figure out Wat they would be doing there or y they were dead and floating. Could it be due to the salt water??? I dnt know to much about bass...