Sth Coast Pics

Trouble

A few weeks back i headed down the sth coast for a bit of surfing but of course my luck the swell died off as soon as we got there.. :ranting2::074:

Didnt matter to much in the end as the mate who came down with me had relatives at narooma and we stayed there for a few days..my mates uncle just happened to be the skipper of one of the whale watching boats and we where fortunate enough to be invited out with him, where we witness whales swim under the boat,breach etc..also witnessed a mass schools of bonito, kingfish busting up everywhere around montague island smashing the helpless baitfish but as he was on charter with customers on board we couldnt wet a line.. :(

After watching all the action he had to drop some of the customers off to montague island for some kind of tour on the island and while they where on the island my mate and i got in the water and swam with a few of the seals and also spotted a few kingies..top fun..

Must admit it wasnt the smartest of things to swim amongst a seal colony but i do not regret doing it now as it was breath taking to see how curious these fella's are towards humans..weaving in and out of your legs... :1yikes:

A few pics below.. :thumbup:

post-76-1122255949_thumb.jpg

post-76-1122256004_thumb.jpg

post-76-1122256087_thumb.jpg