Peacock Bass - Espn

Richobull

Managed to run a tape over the Peacock Bass tournament, and it was a great watch, it will be getting replayed on ESPN this week around midnight on Wednesday I think.

Worth taping if you have a spare tape, its the one I have previously mentioned.

Blowing rods up, everything..... its unreal.

cheers

I think it was on this morning early swoff. It is certainly great viewing.

I always search the week ahead using the foxtel site. That foxtel guide is just too big and not worth buying. :1prop:

Here's the week ahead as of today from the fox site for bassmaster shows.

Hope you can understand it as I just copied and pasted the info. :biggrin2:

4.00AM

[Extended Information] 4.00AM Bass Masters Classic Yearbooks 1972

Magazine style show that features interviews and clips of BASS Anglers and past BASS events.

Digital 511

Analogue 16

4.00AM

[Extended Information] 4.00AM Bass Masters Classic Yearbooks 1975

Magazine style show that features interviews and clips of BASS Anglers and past BASS events.

Digital 511

Analogue 16

6.30AM

[Extended Information] 6.30AM Bass Masters Classic Yearbooks 2004

Digital 511

Analogue 16

10.00AM

[Extended Information] 10.00AM Bassmaster University Bass University welcomes back Bass Professional Greg Hackney, this time to give us pointers on the proper use of buzzbaits. Dean Rojas also comes along and talks about rod selection for crankbait fishing.

Digital 511

Analogue 16

10.25AM

[Extended Information] 10.25AM The Bass Professor Doug Hannon takes a different approach to the study of fish and their habits. The Bass Professor provides us an underwater look at bass and other species of fish - the result is greater insight into how to catch any fish.

Digital 511

Analogue 16

10.30AM

[Extended Information] 10.30AM Bass Tech Little Rock, AR USA BASS Tech is the home of The Bass Rats, a group of Bass fishing experts that each week will eagerly embrace Bass Tech customers - their concerns, project questions and thirst for the latest in technological innovations.

Digital 511

Analogue 16

10.55AM

[Extended Information] 10.55AM Bass Pro Shops Rainsuits

Host Greg Underdahl helps you decide what tools you can't live without on the Tournament trail.

Digital 511

Analogue 16

1.30AM

[Extended Information] 1.30AM Bassmaster University Bass University welcomes back Bass Professional Greg Hackney, this time to give us pointers on the proper use of buzzbaits. Dean Rojas also comes along and talks about rod selection for crankbait fishing.

Digital 511

Analogue 16

1.55AM

[Extended Information] 1.55AM The Bass Professor Doug Hannon takes a different approach to the study of fish and their habits. The Bass Professor provides us an underwater look at bass and other species of fish - the result is greater insight into how to catch any fish.

Digital 511

Analogue 16

2.00AM

[Extended Information] 2.00AM Bass Tech Little Rock, AR USA BASS Tech is the home of The Bass Rats, a group of Bass fishing experts that each week will eagerly embrace Bass Tech customers - their concerns, project questions and thirst for the latest in technological innovations.

Digital 511

Analogue 16

2.25AM

[Extended Information] 2.25AM Bass Pro Shops Rainsuits

Host Greg Underdahl helps you decide what tools you can't live without on the Tournament trail.

Digital 511

Analogue 16

You're the man Hooky.

I don't get a program either, it's all on on screen programming for me with Foxtel Digital, it's a pain to search through.

I watched the Bassmaster Classic Yearbook 1975 today already, not overly entertaining but still some interesting stuff in there. I'd hate to have to fish with only 10lb of gear with me.  :1yikes:

ow to go through and program that list into my IQ box.

59535[/snapback]

I've got digital as well (satellite) and that on screen guide is only good for putting shows in the planner and have them come on automatically.

Don't miss this one:

6.30AM

[Extended Information] 6.30AM Bass Masters Classic Yearbooks 2004

The last half hour is great viewing.

Enjoy your bassmaster viewing, the yanks certainly know how to make a decent fishing show. I love it and try to never miss or tape any of it. :yahoo:

Gee's I need a DVD copier instead of VCR. :(

I'm running out of hard drive space on the IQ box, maybe I should invest in a VCR so I don't have to delete all my classic shows.

59539[/snapback]

I enjoyed the preview to the 2006 season where they went over all the events for 06 and why each is going to be so good. Looks like there will be big fish caught next year with possible records getting smashed everywhere. Did enjoy Elite 50 Round 3 as well.

Bass Tech also has to be one of the more entertaining shows as well, watched them deck out some sheilas truck last week so she can travel and fish a lot easier, came up a treat, with some really good ideas, I especially enjoyed the rod lockers...... This week they decked out some guys boat, making it ready for the the Bass Tour as he wanted step it up to the next level. Unreal they added the latest sounder, done his trailer up and rewired the whole boat, new batteries and Kota as well I think. Worth watching for sure.

I hope we get more Redfish cup this year as well. Cant wait.

cheers