Where Is....

Guest Jocool

Guest Jocool

ATTENTION FISHRAIDERS!

Please REFRAIM from posting an answer to this Where is, as I am putting this up as a personal challenge to Bluecod...George.

As you may all know, George nearly always gets the answers to my WHERE IS pictures right. I have not yet been able to bamboozle him. I know Jimbo has posted a picture that baffled George, but in all fairness, that was a very poor picture Jimbo. :074: It was too vague to be a proper challenge. :1prop:

George....Your mission, should you wish to accept it, is to name the waterway I have pictured, and the suburb it is in. I have been searching for a few weeks now for just the right place, and I think this is it. :1clap::1clap:

I have made it hard. I make no apolagies for that. But I need to know that all the effort that I go to, to get these pictures for the entertainment of Fishraiders is worth it.

So George...are you up to the task? You have 24 hours to get back to me with a correct answer. You may use any resource at your disposal! :1prop: Or you could not accept the challenge. :risata:

If any other Fishraider thinks they have the dead set right answer, PM it to me and I will post it when George has had his shot. :thumbup:

Edited by Jocool

ATTENTION FISHRAIDERS!

George....Your mission, should you wish to accept it

So George...are you up to the task? You have 24 hours to get back to me with a correct answer. You may use any resource at your disposal! :1prop: Or you could not accept the challenge. :risata:

59366[/snapback]

:074::074:

You are a deadset classic joe :074::074::074::074::thumbup:

Good luck Georgy boy !! :1prop:

Guest Jocool
Just wondering Joe what you mean by what suburb it is in ??  It sure doesn't look like a suburb ????  Not that I am trying to guess of course.  Just clearing the way for George.

59389[/snapback]

Well there defenitely is a suburb Pedro. And I think a little detail like that is not going to hamper George too much! :1prop:

Guest bluecod

Geez Joe you don't make it easy particulary as I was out last night helping a mate out, only just saw this post a minute or so ago.

I'll snap a guess off as I'll be out tonight as well [possibly] :1naughty:

Cox's River, Wallerawang. If its not the Cox's its a tributary - probably Pipers Flat Creek

Guest Jocool
I'll snap a guess off as I'll be out tonight as well [possibly] :1naughty:

Cox's River, Wallerawang. If its not the Cox's its a tributary - probably Pipers Flat Creek

59411[/snapback]

:ranting2::ranting2::ranting2::badair::1yikes:

Foiled again!

It was the stacks wasn't it? Thats what gave it away! I didn't even realise I had put that particular photo up! :wacko:

Edited by Jocool

Guest Jocool

To all the guys that PM'ed me...Thanks! :thumbup: Most of you got it right. And here was me thinking that I had made it difficult! :tease:

If it was open to anyone to answer on the forum, then you would all be surprised as to who the winner would have been! :biggrin2:

First PM as per the time/date stamp was as follows....

My head tells me it could be in the Hunter region maybe out the back of Lake Munmorrah (sp).

But my heart tells me it is at either Mt Piper or Wallarawang near the power station. Could be the Coxs River. :1prop:

That was from Hooky.

An honouable mention goes to Clutch!

Looks a lot like Pipers Flat Creek near Wallerawang

otherwise we'd have to go Mt. Piper

How the hell does a N Zeder know where the Cox River is??? :wacko:

Oh well....back to the drawing board! :risata:

Edited by Jocool

An honouable mention goes to Clutch!

How the hell does a N Zeder know where the Cox River is??? :wacko:

Oh well....back to the drawing board! :risata:

59415[/snapback]

Obviosly dont have a clue where it is but figured it out at the computer

did an image search of powerstations in NSW, then narrowed it down to the two I thought it could be.....

Then did a map search of the area :biggrin2:

By the way Hooky.........you spelled Wallerawang wrong :074::074::074:

Guest bluecod

:074: Joe,

But I need to know that all the effort that I go to, to get these pictures for the entertainment of Fishraiders is worth it.
They are always a lot of fun!

Here's one JUST FOR YOU Same deal!

An exceptionally well known spot

post-106-1122357527_thumb.jpg

Edited by bluecod

Guest Jocool

An exceptionally well known spot

59421[/snapback]

Well known by whom????? :wacko: Leave it with me. I'll get back to you later on this arvo! :thumbup:

Guest bluecod
Well known by whom????? :wacko:

59424[/snapback]

Go for it Joe :thumbup: It was either that one or another that is totally obscure :074:

Guest Jocool

I know I'm going to be making a dill of myself....but I'm no stranger to that feeling.... :074: So here goes.

Judging by the wave formation, and the angle of the swell in conjunction with the fact that you have a declining moment on the peaks....I would say...... Somewhere of the Eastern seaboard???? :tease::tease:

Seriously....Just a wild guess....Fish Rock at SWR???? :biggrin2:

Guest Jocool
:1clap:  :1clap:  :1clap:

Well done Mr Cool  :thumbup:

59428[/snapback]

You serious????? :074: I got it????? :074::074::074: What a fluke! I wish my fishing was this assy! :risata:

Guest bluecod

Hey Joe !

Here's one JUST FOR YOU Same deal!
George....Your mission, should you wish to accept it, is to name the waterway I have pictured, and the suburb it is in.

59366[/snapback]

What about the technicalities :074::074::074::badair::074::074:

Just Joking! :1naughty:

Edited by bluecod