sydney harbour blackies

jkm1667

Another great day out chasing blackies in sydney harbour.

Trev and royce managed a double hookup but if it wasn't for pauls excellent net work both fish may well of been dropped.

Again caught plenty but only kept enough for a feed.

Moved on to another location where the fish were extremely tricky, thats what i love about blackfishing, your always learning.

post-23515-0-16633000-1358058856_thumb.jpg

post-23515-0-42804000-1358058871_thumb.jpg

post-23515-0-65317600-1358058891_thumb.jpg

post-23515-0-66343700-1358058908_thumb.jpg

post-23515-0-43302000-1358058927_thumb.jpg

post-23515-0-89704000-1358058941_thumb.jpg

Nice report and great photos.

Been fishing for flat-head all summer, but black fish are my passion. looks like a great spot. I'm going to try the north channel at The Entrance tomorrow.

well done thank's

Good report. Who is the bloke in the brown boots? Has he got short long uns or long short uns on? I am heading off in the morning for the spot Royce was thinking of taking you today. I must try and join you all one day soon.

Guest hawkesbass

The problem with that attire is you need more than chicken legs too fill them out :harhar: .How did you go today stormy?.It was another entertaining session for the dfc.

Very windy, almost Stormy :) Fished inside on millpond water, gin clear. Only landed four and dropped another four. Still, that is enough for a couple of meals. Whispering Jack got three and Bob the bus driver got zero. Hard fishing today, but a beaut day to be there.

Stormy that is correct attire for harbour luderick fishing mate!!!!!

See, I continue to learn despite 40 yrs of fishing for them. :074: Still trying to find a pair of stubbies and a flanno shirt for when I venture out of the Shire.

Well either way, it surely didn't matter what the attire was as you still managed to catch a decent bag of blackies Royce and co..... Out of my last six outings for luderick I have not hooked one. So if I have to go out with Royce again and he decides to wear the appropriate attire I really wouldn't mind :)

hope to fish with you guys again soon

cheers

Adrian

Guest hawkesbass

stormy dont forget the thongs if your leaving the shire.a haircut sounds good maybe a mo-hawk dyed three different colours

Heck I will just stay and fish here. The borders are secure so I don't have to share the spots with anyone else. Did get a haircut today but not enough left on top for a mohawk. Fifty nine hairs left on top and they just topple over. Oh well....

post-11324-0-29504600-1358228233_thumb.jpg

Edited by stormy

Guest hawkesbass

yeah its hard too watch one persons float go under more than others do but not hookup i hope his mojo returns for the next outing.

I saw you three blokes fishing from the carpark when I arrived. I headed to the left hand point of park and fished inside the pair who were fishing the bottom . It was a big tide and I caught fish on the last hour of the run in and 3 hours of run out. Suspect if I got there earlier and berlied heavier like you chaps as I think I may have missed the best part of tide on your report..

Fishing was slow as I only had a handfull of 2 week old Botany weed and bugger all berly. I landed 5 good fish over 34 cm over a four hours session of fishing dropping three as I did not have a long handled landing net.

The fish were full of row and sperm and fought hard, a great session on 2kg line and 1kg trace, plenty of adrenaline. Released all but 2.

Howsy

Guest hawkesbass

Dont think it was us you saw their was four of us fishing and noone else chasing blackfish anywhere near us in both locations