Quick windang flick

jaysondanielgraham

Celebrating Chinese New year fishing? :D

If ya down there on Saturday night (chinese new year eve) The Nan Tien Temple opens it's new years eve festival at 8.30pm then again on Sunday at 10.30am, good place to drop off the non fishing folks :1prop:

Celebrating Chinese New year fishing? :D

If ya down there on Saturday night (chinese new year eve) The Nan Tien Temple opens it's new years eve festival at 8.30pm then again on Sunday at 10.30am, good place to drop off the non fishing folks :1prop:

now there's an idea

Went for a quick flick with my neighbour last night down at Windang to see if we could get onto flattys. Started of really slow but ended with 6 fish landed in the last 30 min.Met a few fellow raiders down their as well.

Good work mate your killing it in the lake at the moment . Nice bag of flatties keep up the good work

Top stuff man.

I drove all the way down there last week with my dad. I have no idea how that channel is fished. About 10 years ago, we did fine there, we did awesome. Until they done all that fancy stuff with the mouth of the system, the flow of water is insane and the runout made it near impossible to fish due to the amount of weed and junk being washed down. I was fishing on the Sydney side of the bridge though, I didn't cross to the other side. All I saw get pulled out there was 2 under sized bream. I would have loved to get even 1 flatty.

Top stuff man.

I drove all the way down there last week with my dad. I have no idea how that channel is fished. About 10 years ago, we did fine there, we did awesome. Until they done all that fancy stuff with the mouth of the system, the flow of water is insane and the runout made it near impossible to fish due to the amount of weed and junk being washed down. I was fishing on the Sydney side of the bridge though, I didn't cross to the other side. All I saw get pulled out there was 2 under sized bream. I would have loved to get even 1 flatty.

Yeah mate the tide can pump through their but if you fish it right you can get a good feed out off there. In the smaller channels and between the smaller islands the water does Not run through there as quick and you should pick up some fish through those areas.