Group Charter dates available in Port Stephens for Raiders in March

Hi guys,

With this month busy with comps we thought we would make a couple of days available in March if single or multiple people off Fishraider would like to do a days charter out of Port Stephens. The 2 dates are -

Saturday the 16th of March

Sunday the 17th of March

If your keen the cost is $380 per person based on 5 people. We had a great time on these trips last year & look forward to catching some more raiders their first marlin.

Please put a post back up on here with the date your interested in or give me a call on 0407113349 and i can post up for you or sort out any other dates or group bookings.

Cheers

Damo

Edited by Reef Magic Charters

Hey Damo, i cant do this weekend but if you got 2 spots during the coming early week or weekend let me know

hey mate are you talking about the weekend of the 16th? I may need 2 spots so we would only need one more? what do you think?

Hi guys..the dates I have up here are for March. The next 3 weekends are all competitions. We fish the Shootout ourselves but both interclub weekends are free which are the 23rd & 24th of Feb & the 2nd & 3rd of February. If people want to charter either of these weekends we are happy to. Otherwise we do have plenty of mid week days available.

If you are keen just put which date you would like back up on here and we can see if we can fill the day for you.

We have had to cancel our last 3 charters due to bad weather this week so still haven't had a chance to get out. There were a few fish caught up towards Seal Rock earlier in the week. If anyone wants to book group dates or would like to know other dates available give me a call on 0407113349.

Cheers

Damo