hill60/bass pt

fisholb

hi raiders. i havent read a lot of reports on hill60 n bass pt so i decided to put one myself. it takes me up to 2hrs to get to the spots so i hope this report will sort of help fishos who r in d same situation like me.

hill60

d spot is currently producing bonito on lures n bait. squid skirts n metals on lures n pilchards on floats. plenty of squid too.

bass pt

d spot is also producing bonito kingy squid frigate. also on lures m bait. basically d same as hill60. best times early mornings n late afternoons.

Good work.hope they start cleaning up there mess on the rocks i drove past about a month ago and it was bad

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

It's still a mess.

When i lived down there and went regularly, me and a few islanders used to clean up a bit and also mouth off those who tried to walk away without taking their trash.

These days the islanders go to the secret hole and when i occasionally pop in to Hill 60 there are only a few regulars (old timers) who are too timid to stand up to the new generation. A few more years and I'll give up living in Sydney so i can haunt my old fishing holes again...Can't Bloody Wait

I wish more people would speak up when they see Fishos leave rubbish or take undersize fish. I walk the kids and dog up around Windang bridge area and it is seriously disgusting after a weekend of good weather- and there's plenty bins there.

I wish more people would speak up when they see Fishos leave rubbish or take undersize fish. I walk the kids and dog up around Windang bridge area and it is seriously disgusting after a weekend of good weather- and there's plenty bins there.

thats why I bring a bag with me

take all my rubbish so I can put it in the bins afterwards

or you could wait for some big seas and that will usually leave hill60 and bass pt spotless

thats why I bring a bag with me

take all my rubbish so I can put it in the bins afterwards

or you could wait for some big seas and that will usually leave hill60 and bass pt spotless

Big Seas won't help much with Windang Bridge :P The rubbish that gets washed off the rocks at Hill 60 and Bass point usually ends up in the local swimming holes or in some poor animals gullet. Better to re-educate people in regards to rubbish than hope a wash comes along to take it into the ocean :)

Big Seas won't help much with Windang Bridge :P The rubbish that gets washed off the rocks at Hill 60 and Bass point usually ends up in the local swimming holes or in some poor animals gullet. Better to re-educate people in regards to rubbish than hope a wash comes along to take it into the ocean :)

unless a tsunami strikes lol

was referring to the rock spots but yeah not hard to keep the place clean

thats right people are lazy . they wouldnt leave it at home so they should respect the sea or it will bite back