Late report

jaysondanielgraham

Hay guys sorry bout the late post. But went for a fish with fellow raiders Tan & Kent on sat night and Sunday morning.

We went for a prawn and crabbing session to get some live baits and Maybe some for a feed. This was my first time doing this and boy it was fun. We did manage 5 blue swimmers between the 3 of us and only about 500grms of prawns each. Plus a squid I caught trying to swim pass.

So with a few live prawns in hand and soft plastics as well we head up to the bridge for a session. First 3casts and I'm on with 3 nice flattys being bagged then the next 2 casts with 2 bream also getting bagged. Then all of a sudden Tan hooks up and lands a nice EP (I think). The next few hours we all catch a few more fish before the sun comes up.

Kent and Tan comes up with the idea of heading to bass point for a session so of we go. We got their and it was packed shoulder to shoulder. With at least 30 people their. So I resort to fishing a little up from all the action. So I start flicking around a little silver around after about 30min I'm on with some nice little runs I land a nice bonito. Had 3 more hits but no more hook ups.

Found a nice little little pocket of water. Put one of the prawns in there and hooked up right away. And starting bringing the fish in and next thing I see is a big green eyed squid coming towards me. So on with the squid jig and its in the bag, yum yum yum.

So home we head with a nice mixed bag of fish for the table

post-20633-0-85152500-1363249948_thumb.jpg

post-20633-0-56075500-1363249994_thumb.jpg

Edited by jaysondanielgraham