brendong

Coyote and I are off to Fiji in a couple of weeks for a 4 day live aboard charter chasing gt's, wahoo, doggies etc. We asked heaps of questions and finally picked up our order yesterday. Swordy thanks heaps for your input too.

Below is a mix of poppers, stick baits, jigs and terminal. Plus we will raid out existing tackle before heading off. Hopefully amongst all this gear we will find something that the fish will take a liking too.

This trip is a massive step up from our previous Glenbawn, Mallacoota and Tuross sojourns.

post-4925-0-41343100-1370152833_thumb.jpg

Just like big Kev said 'I'm Excited!'.

What charter you booked in with mate i. Was looking at goin To kadavu island in August !

I've pm'd you but I'm guessing its the same one as we are going to Kadavu too.

Nice selection Brendan ...go get your arms ripped off

Can't wait to get really stretched!!! Does a dodgy hit harder than a Glenbawn bass in November?

Nice collection

Im heading to vanautu this afternoon for 4 days fishing ive got a suitcase full of tackle dont even have room for clothes

What rods n reels are you taking over

You might also want to invest in some short tuna style jigs as the doggies prefer them over your longer knife jigs

Heres a few of my latest additions to my bag of tricks

Jigging master fallings jigs and a few aswb stickbaits

20130601_123947.jpg

Edited by Framedtrash

im in fiji at the moment. and when the weather was good enough to get out the waahoo where awesome. Heading out again today..I use a local charter and they never let me down. Im at the Warwick resort on the coral coast, at Kore Levu