Livies at night botany bay

Nick1987k

Hey raiders I've had trouble catching livies at night time in botany bay . I normally get them on day break at my usual spots under burley . But recently been fishing early morning an couldnt seem to get them . Normally get them round watts reef captian cooks landing and yarra bay .

Guest Aussie007

try mol point but remember if u go inbehind the point your not allowed to be there, ive been told to move by port security before

Guest Aussie007

Yeh I've been told to try there do u anchor right in close to that point an Berley !

i tried there about 2 months ago between two of use caught 18 yakkas in about 25mins, went back two days later there were none to be seen so kind of a hit and miss but maybe they were out deeper i tried in really close this time

couple years ago there were heaps heres a vid from that spot in 2011

Guest Aussie007

Yeh I tried there Wednesday morning bout 5 am an nothing but only tried for half hour ! Hopefully get out early next week

if u dont catch anything its your fishing or bait, if u catch those little zebra fish constantly u know theres no yakkas

Hey raiders I've had trouble catching livies at night time in botany bay . I normally get them on day break at my usual spots under burley . But recently been fishing early morning an couldnt seem to get them . Normally get them round watts reef captian cooks landing and yarra bay .

Sometimes that happens. They wont bite until daybreak. But with persistance and good burley, bait, light line etc you should still get a few. Look for the schools with your sounder and fish right over the top of them. They are not always in the exact same position for whatever reason.

• 2 weeks later...