Blackfish Session On The Harbour

scrubby53

Hit the harbour today with Royce & Trev for a blackfish session. It was great to have a rod back in my hands again after being out nearly 7wks recovering from spinal surgery on my neck. We ended bagging 7 for the table & dropped another 10 between us. It was slow going & we had to hunt around to find them.

Cheers

Paul

post-23174-0-06776500-1373789319.jpg

post-23174-0-19097500-1373789320.jpg

Edited by Luderickman

Guest hawkesbass

Good too fish with you again the mojo didnt take long too come back with you getting fish of the day and that bream on weed

I think we fished up to about 1.30pm, but we were only pulling a couple of fish out at different spots we went to. They just weren't around. Royce reckons that maybe the good run of blackies has come to an end. They have spawned and are moving back out to the ocean. Just have to wait and see how next weekend goes.

Paul

Edited by Luderickman

It was great to get back into it again Larry. My blackie rods were gathering dust and cobwebs from lack of use. Bit sore today after yesterdays session, but that was to be expected even though I took it easy.

That's one operation I never want to go through again. It was finally a relief to get my neck brace off after wearing it for 6 weeks. In the next few weeks I hope to be fully fit to chase the blackies of the rocks again.

Cheers

Paul