Oh To Swap Places!

Henryk

Its 6:42 AM on a Tuesday morning as I look to the left crossing the Cooks River Bridge at Kyeemagh on the way to work.

It's absolutely freezing out there as I enjoy the comfort of my nice warm car.

Suddenly I see some "poor" bloke on a very nice looking bass/barra punt, wearing a wetsuit, on the river madly reeling in something resonable.

I feel like a foolish member of the rat race and would, in an instant, swap my nice warm car for the windy chilly Cook's River

Have I caught the :1fishing1: bug?

Guest bluecod

Yep, but I wouldn't be alarmed!

That sort of reaction is normal and at that time of day is evidence you're brain has kicked into gear and giving out some intelligent thought. :074::074:

Henryk :biggrin2: I can't resist :biggrin2:

Its 10.05 am & its sunny & warm & windless outside - the tide has just turned - I have some live bloodworms & by the time you read this I will standing in knee deep water fishing for Whiting. There's none around hardly but who cares :1prop:

Guest bluecod
Its 10.05 am & its sunny & warm & windless outside - the tide has just turned - I have some live bloodworms & by the time you read this I will standing in knee deep water fishing for Whiting.

61653[/snapback]

and you're moving south !!! :wacko::wacko:

Henryk  :biggrin2:  I can't resist  :biggrin2:

Its 10.05 am & its sunny & warm & windless outside - the tide has just turned - I have some live bloodworms & by the time you read this I will standing in knee deep water fishing for Whiting. There's none around hardly but who cares  :1prop:

61653[/snapback]

It's 3:56 pm and I am still in the office

Bugger :ranting2::ranting2::ranting2: