Terrigal Haven And Also Woy Woy

Tim

Dead. It was really dead.

In the morning I cast a few different lures (Sluggo's & an assortment of different coloured & sized slugs) at the haven into the white water at the point. Looked good to me, but couldn't get any interest at all. There were a handful of bait fisho's around too but I didn't see anybody catch anything.

Went out again after lunch to Ettalong Beach, then a couple of different spots around Woy Woy (landbased). Tried pilchards, but I couldn't get a bite. Not even a single tiny little nibble!!!

I'm wondering if I had something on my hands that the fish didn't like the smell of, because it was just too quiet.

Guest hottuna
Dead.  It was really dead.

In the morning I cast a few different lures (Sluggo's & an assortment of different coloured & sized slugs) at the haven into the white water at the point.  Looked good to me, but couldn't get any interest at all.  There were a handful of bait fisho's around too but I didn't see anybody catch anything.

Went out again after lunch to Ettalong Beach, then a couple of different spots around Woy Woy (landbased).  Tried pilchards, but I couldn't get a bite.  Not even a single tiny little nibble!!!

I'm wondering if I had something on my hands that the fish didn't like the smell of, because it was just too quiet.

62250[/snapback]

No nothing on your hands, Its the case up and down the coast of Syd atm, DEAD. I`m suprised the sambos weren`t around at the haven.

dan

I`m suprised the sambos weren`t around at the haven.

dan

62256[/snapback]

Me too! The water looked perfect for them. All churned up & I was casting into a large area of milky coloured water that I thought would have been perfect. I wonder if something with a rattle in it or a pilchard would have done better.

I'm glad it's not just me though.

[i'm wondering if I had something on my hands that the fish didn't like the smell of, because it was just too quiet.

Whatever was on your hands was on mine too.NOTHING off ettaliong beach, except 3 cold beers so it was'nt all bad. :beersmile::1prop: