sydney boat fishing, I have a boat need some one knows where to fish

wlin88

Hi Guys,

long story short. I have been fishing for a while now around Sydney and I have own boat on the past but always fish around the inner harbour and parra river and botany bay area. but I dont really know any decent spot to fish on the boat and I am to the point want to sell the boat and forget about it.

I am looking for someone that knows the area well and can take me out for a day of fishing either in my boat or yours or maybe even tag along if its more comfortable with you.

I Live on the hills area and I dont mind doing a little bit of travel

I have a Trophy 1903 center console but with a old girl on the back (Force/mercury 125HP) she runs ok and I am thinking about re power if I do decide to keep the boat or downgrade to a smaller boat its all depends

if anyone interest please text me on 0405 300 888 we will arrange a time to go.

cheers mate

I have attach a photo of my boat when I pick her up from QLD as a fresh import.

post-12422-0-17352100-1382572491_thumb.jpg

Edited by wen

Guest mike2153

Mate you new to get that thing I between the heads and get into some salmon and kings, fish for trevally and bream etc around sow and pigs, squid all around the heads and watsons bay etc, head out the heads a kilometre or two and start bottom bashing or flatties.

Hey Mate,

Im always up for a fish.... I live in windsor, mainly fish the hawkesbury but don't mind a bash on the harbour. Love fishing for Squid, jewfish, flathead, salmon, taylor but am yet to catch a kingy. give me a call if your interested 0405648243 Mat